Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bedford Board of Health
VISION: Helping neighbors lead healthy lives in Bedford.
MISSION: We are dedicated to serve all Bedford residents,
particularly the under served, and to promote healthy people,
healthy families, and a healthy environment through compassionate
care, education, and prevention. The Board will create needed
regulations, set policy, hold hearings, and consider variances.
Your health is our concern.
VALUES: Maintaining a balance between short-term benefit(s) to
human life vs. long-term risk. Decision making priority is given
to town/community needs vs. individual needs.
|Beatrice Brunkhorst||2019, Co-Chair|
|Thomas Kinzer||2017, Co-Chair|
|Anita Raj||2018, Member|
|Sarah Thompson||2018, Member|
|Amy F. Lloyd||Planning Board Liaison|
|Margot R. Fleischman||Selectmen Liaison|
- Community Nurse's Page
- The Bedford Cancer Network
- AED Information & Locations
- BOH School-based Flu Clinic
- Clinical Services
- Emergency Planning
- Health & Wellness
- Health Inspector's Page
- Health Topics
- Keeping of Animals – Regulation Revision
- MA Department of Public Health
- Programs & Permits
- The Bedford Pedestrian Bicycle Master Plan
News & Announcements
- Take 30 seconds to learn how to perform a tick check and what to do if you find a tick on you.
- September is National Preparedness Month
- West Nile Virus Confirmed in Mosquitoes from Bedford. Common-sense precautions recommended.
- NOTICE: BOH Discussion on the Keeping of Animals Regulation set for Monday, September 12th at 7pm
- Extreme Heat Safety Tips