Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bedford Board of Health
VISION: Helping neighbors lead healthy lives in Bedford.
MISSION: We are dedicated to serve all Bedford residents,
particularly the under served, and to promote healthy people,
healthy families, and a healthy environment through compassionate
care, education, and prevention. The Board will create needed
regulations, set policy, hold hearings, and consider variances.
Your health is our concern.
VALUES: Maintaining a balance between short-term benefit(s) to
human life vs. long-term risk. Decision making priority is given
to town/community needs vs. individual needs.
|Beatrice Brunkhorst||2019, Co-Chair|
|Thomas Kinzer||2017, Co-Chair|
|Anita Raj||2018, Member|
|Sarah Thompson||2018, Member|
|Mary Seymour||2017, Member|
|Amy F. Lloyd||Planning Board Liaison|
|Margot R. Fleischman||Selectmen Liaison|
- Community Nurse's Page
- The Bedford Cancer Network
- AED Information & Locations
- Clinical Services
- Emergency Planning
- Health & Wellness
- Health Inspector's Page
- Health Topics
- Keeping of Animals – Regulation Revision
- MA Department of Public Health
- Programs & Permits
- The Bedford Pedestrian Bicycle Master Plan
News & Announcements
- VIDEO: "Dr. Ruth Potee's Presentation - UNDER CONSTRUCTION: What Everyone Must Know About Tween/Teen Brain Development & Substance Abuse"
- VIDEO: "Protect Yourself, Protect Your Family" from the flu
- The Bedford Board of Health offers FREE Walk-in Flu Clinics
- Teen Brain Development and Substance Abuse Presentation – BHS 1/19/17
- 2016 Flu Clinic Schedule