Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
"Click on the tick" for information about free tick testing available to Bedford residents.
Bedford Board of Health
VISION: Helping neighbors lead healthy lives in Bedford.
MISSION: We are dedicated to serve all Bedford residents,
particularly the under served, and to promote healthy people,
healthy families, and a healthy environment through compassionate
care, education, and prevention. The Board will create needed
regulations, set policy, hold hearings, and consider variances.
Your health is our concern.
VALUES: Maintaining a balance between short-term benefit(s) to
human life vs. long-term risk. Decision making priority is given
to town/community needs vs. individual needs.
|Beatrice Brunkhorst||2016, Co-Chair|
|Thomas Kinzer||2017, Co-Chair|
|Anita Raj||2015, Member|
|Sarah Thompson||2015, Member|
|Caroline Donnelly||2017, Member|
|Amy F. Lloyd||Planning Board Liaison|
|Margot R. Fleischman||Selectmen Liaison|
- Community Nurse's Page
- The Bedford Cancer Network
- 2014-2015 Flu Information
- AED LOCATIONS in Bedford Town Buildings
- Biosafety Regulation
- Community Health Assessment
- Contingency Plan - Hazardous Materials
- Emergency Planning
- Fee Schedule
- Health & Wellness
- Health Inspector's Page
- Health Links
- Household Hazardous Waste
- MA Department of Public Health
- Mark Fenton's May 2013 Presentation - Healthy Bedford by Design
- Mosquito Control
- Programs - Regulations & Applications
- Tick Information