Click on button above to make a payment
Click on "Go Green" to register for paperless Real Estate Tax Bills
Real Estate Account number: (RE-Map-Parcel id, ie. RE-87-99)
The Town of Bedford offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their Real Estate Tax, Personal Property Tax, Motor Vehicle Excise Tax, and Water/Sewer bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment offers the following benefits:
- View your bills online
- Register your account (bills issued after June 1, 2013)
- Make one time payments
- Schedule your payments or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Review payment history and bills up to 18 months
- Confirm that your payment was received
- Get email reminders
- Create an automatic payment schedule
Locating your account number on bill
- Real Estate is RE-Map-Parcel ID (ie: RE-5-6)
- Water/Sewer is WTR-Account number (ie: WTR-5100000000)
- There is no account number for Motor Vehicle, you need to enter your Bill and registration number when searching bills.
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or credit cards are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a service fee. The Town of Bedford only receives your invoice payment amount. The service fee is assessed by the processor.
- The service fee when using an Electronic Check is $0.40
- The service fee when using a Credit Card is 2.95%
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call (781)275-1517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 x2700.
Online Bill Payment FAQs: Click here
- Documents & Publications
- Finance Committee
- Budget and Financial Information
- Online Bill Payment Information