NESEA's Sustainable Green Pages lists a wide range of people and organizations offering environmentally friendly products and services to people in the Northeast. Under the "Search for Resources" option, you can customize a request. For instance, you can search for Insulation & Contractors & Massachusetts.
The Green Roundtable, headquartered in Boston, offers a variety of technical assistance services and resources to build capacity and provide support to owners, developers, contractors and design professionals who want to incorporate green principles and practices into their businesses and the built environment. GRT has a showroom stocked with product samples you can touch and learn about, as well as a large library of green building and energy efficiency materials.
BuildingGreen's GreenSpec® Directory contains product descriptions for over 2,000 environmentally preferable products. To choose products to list, the editors conduct their own research based on GreenSpec's current editorial focus.
National Association of Home Builders has extensive information on a variety of green building topics.
Green Home Guide - A green home incorporates smart design, technology, construction and maintenance elements to significantly lessen the negative impact of the home on the environment and improve the health of the people who live inside. No matter your location or living situation, the opportunities for living a greener life at home are limited only by your imagination.
Green Home Presentation - Presented on April 18, 2008 by Rachel Burger, ePlace
- Architectural Design Guidelines
- Bike Planning Essentials (APBP)
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Plan Appendix -- December 2013
- Comprehensive Plan Comments
- Comprehensive Plan Presentation for Fall Town Meeting 2013
- Fact Sheet on Residential Growth
- Green Building Resources
- MAGIC Suburban Mobility Transit Study--April 2011
- Market Study
- PLANNING FACEBOOK PAGE
- Pedestrian & Bike Plan
- Planning Board Taped Meetings
- Planning Forms
- Planning Publications
- Small Business Permitting Guide
- Subdivision Rules & Regulations
- The Great Road Master Plan
- The Great Road Master Plan - Planning Recommendations
- Transition Town Bedford
- Zoning Bylaws
- Zoning Map