Hours of Operation
Daily: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm (hours change to 11 - 7 as of August 11, 2014)
August 22, 2014: Springs Brook Park is now CLOSED for the season! Thank you for a great summer!
Park Co-Directors Nikki Lua, Alli Lua
Daytime swim lesson sessions 2014:
Session 1: June 30 - July 11
Session 2: July 14 - July 25
Session 3: July 28 - August 8
Daily 10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. (hours change to 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. as of August 11, 2014).
Admission Fees (Cash Only)
Weekdays: $7/person (max. $25/family, no charge for children under age 1)
Weekends: $10/person (no family rate on the weekend, no charge for children under age 1)
Bag Checks: Please note that bags, coolers, backpacks and other containers will be inspected upon entrance to Springs Brook Park when posted.
Important SBP Rules
(this is only a partial list; please view complete list in the Spring Summer 2014 Brochure, link above)
- No diving
- Children age 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- SBP is a 100% smoke free facility
- Flotations devices are not permitted in the water
- Coast Guard approved life jackets may be worn
- Dogs/pets are not permitted in the Park
- Alcohol is not permitted in the Park