Location: 16 South Road, across from First Parish Church and just off The Great Road
About Old Town Hall:
Built in 1856, Old Town Hall is one of the finest examples of mid-19th century municipal construction in the area. It was renovated in 2004 keeping the historic character of the structure while at the same time providing an elevator for handicapped accessibility and a full equipped catering kitchen. The first and second floors have been leased to the Bedford Center for the Arts and the Bedford Community Access Television, Inc., respectively. The beautifully decorated third floor Great Room has been designated for party and meeting rentals.
For more information on rental space and for a Fee Schedule and Application form click Rental Information. To check on availability contact Fay Russo at 781-275-4880 or by email: email@example.com.