To register to vote online, please click the link below and follow the instructions.
To mail in a voter registration card, please complete the form below and return it to Town Clerk, 10 Mudge Way, Bedford, MA 01730.
A citizen can register at Town Hall during normal business hours or on a voter registration session prior to the election, by mail, at the Registry of Motor Vehicles or at a special registration session. A voter card may be picked up at the Town Clerk's Office, Library or Police Station.
Complete the form in black ink and attach a copy of your driver's license.
The following should be completed:
(2) Name (last name, first name, middle initial),
(3) former name if applicable
(5) address where you receive mail (if different)
(6) date of birth
(7) identification number - last four digits of the social security number or the license number is mandatory
(8) telephone number is optional
(9) party enrollment
(10) address where you were last registered to vote