For a list of affordable housing opportunities in Bedford you may refer to the affordable housing sheet. The income criteria for affordable housing eligibility in Bedford is listed at the bottom of the form. To check the availability of affordable units in a particular complex please call the contact person for that complex listed on the sheet.
If you have any additional questions you may call the Town Manager's Office at 781-275-1111.
- 2014 National Citizen Survey Results
- Affordable Housing
- Alcohol Licenses
- Alcohol Policy
- Annual Town Reports
- Application for Class II License
- Application for Flammable & Combustible Liquids
- Aquifer Protection Application
- Citizen of the Year
- Documents, Permits and Licenses
- Human Resources
- Organizational Chart