Summer Adventures celebrates summer and what a wonderful time in children's lives it is! We strive to provide each child with memories of new experiences, new friendships, and new adventures. We have created a wide range of active, creative, and enriching opportunities for children to enjoy. We are mindful that, most importantly, summer is a time for kids to be kids and play!
Each Summer Adventures program is designed to meet the specific needs of children ranging from pre-k to entering 9th grade.
- Junior Adventures (ages 4 through entering K)
- Summer Adventures (entering grades 1 through 4)
Junior Adventures, Summer Adventures Grades 1 through 4 & Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Program
Junior Adventures, Summer Adventures Grades 1 through 4 and CIT Program are held in 2 Week Sessions:
- Session 1: July 5 through July 14
- Session 2: July 17 through July 28
- Session 3: July 31 through August 11
(entering grades 5 through 7)
Adventures Away is held in 1 Week Sessions:
- Week 1: July 5 through July 7
- Week 2: July 10 through July 14
- Week 3: July 17 through July 21
- Week 4: July 24 through July 28
- Week 5: July 31 through August 4
- Week 6: August 7 through 11
(entering grades 8 through 9)
- 2 Week Sessions (corresponding to Summer Adventures & Jr Adventures sessions)
See CIT 2023 box to the right for more information.
Summer Adventures Summer Jobs
To apply for a summer position, please fill out the online application here.