- Have a cup of coffee and chat at the Kitchen Table Room
- Use computers, find resources and read a book in our Library
- Take fitness classes including aerobics, weight strengthening, yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, line dancing, and walking
- Attend informational programs on health, legal, financial and other issues
- Expand your horizons with art classes, humanities lectures, trips and many other educational, social, and recreational events!
- Play pool, bridge, and other games in the Game Room
- Learn about and arrange in-home care for yourself or family members
- Call for transportation to medical appointments, to talk about concerns about yourself or a family member, or for help with other aging-related difficulties
- Talk about your life challenges and interests with others who understand in support and discussion groups
- Receive health services, including screenings, podiatry, flu shots, and more!
Those 60 and older are eligible for all services and activities; All Bedford residents are eligible for assistance with elder service coordination for themselves, their family members, or others; all may attend programs if space is available. All programs and services are offered free except for classes, trips, and some workshops.
Inclusion of a service provider in this Directory does not constitute an endorsement of that service provider by the Town of Bedford, the Bedford Council on Aging or the agents of either.