1. I have reviewed the list of acceptable items.
2. I agree to deposit only acceptable items into the drop-off collection bins.
3. I will not deposit plastic bags or any other trash into the compost bin even if I use a plastic bag or other container to transport my food waste.
4. I will use my best judgement and will not overfill the containers. I understand this is a community program and I should leave space for others to participate.
5. I agree to close the lid of the collection bin after dropping off my food scraps.
6. By participating in the program, I agree to do my part to steward a successful outcome for the program by cleaning up anything that I spill outside the collection bins in order to not invite pest problems.
7. If the compost bins are full, I agree to take my food scraps home to avoid any dumping outside of the bin. The community bins are emptied on Tuesday.
8. If a food compost bin is full, or I see violations of the community food compost drop off pilot agreement, I will notify TrashRecycling@bedfordma.gov
9. I understand that this pilot program depends on my cooperation with this User Agreement. Any violation, such as placing the wrong items in the food drop-off collection bins, is a risk to the program's success and may lead to termination of the program.