BOH School-Based Flu Clinics
The Bedford BOH is working with the Bedford School Department to hold school-based flu clinics at the High School and Middle School for Bedford students.
The clinic at the High School will be held: Friday, October 11, 2019 (7:35am - 9:30am)
The clinic at the Middle School will be held: Friday, October 11, 2019 Block 5 (12:18pm - 1:12pm)
The Parent/Legal Guardian informational letter and required forms are posted below. Please contact the BOH office with any questions. Note: Flu shots and Flu Mist will be available at the school-based clinics this year.
In order for your child to receive a vaccination (flu shot) at the school-based flu clinic, the BOH must receive the Registration Form and a copy of the front of your child’s insurance card by the submittal deadline of: Friday, October 4, 2019.
Click on the links below:
- Letter to Parents/Legal Guardians of Bedford High School Students (for parent/legal guardian review)
- Letter to Parents/Legal Guardians of John Glenn Middle School Students (for parent/legal guardian review)
- Flu Shot: Flu Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant) Information Sheet (for parent/legal guardian review)
- FluMist: Flu Vaccine (Live, Intranasal) Information Sheet (for parent/legal guardian review)
- 2019-2020 Registration and Insurance Information Form for Vaccination (print, sign and return to BOH with copy of front side of insurance card)
- Information Sheets about the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) (review, print and return to BOH only if opting out of MIIS program)