Our current hours of operations are:
As of Monday, March 15, the COA is open on an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis.
Services that are currently being offered by appointment:
- Social Services including, but not limited too: food, finances, housing, mental health support & home care.
- SHINE (Free health insurance counseling for Medicare recipients) appointments via phone.
- FIX IT SHOP: Watch battery replacement, small appliance repairs, lamp rewiring and more. Items will be dropped off and picked up at the COA parking lot door. Please call ahead to the COA to drop off items between 9:15am and 10:00am on Mondays & Thursdays. Due to COVID, drop off and pick up procedures must be adhered to closely.
- TAXES: Tax preparation by AARP/IRS. Please call the COA at 781-275-6825 for more information (MA residents only).
REMINDER: If you do set up an appointment, remember that at this time anyone entering the Town Center building will be expected to adhere to mask and distancing guidelines and follow direction of staff.
Additionally, the COA continues to offer you the following services:
Please call the COA at 781-275-6825 to get more information.
- Transportation through various grants for medical appointments and grocery shopping/necessary errands.
- Walker and wheelchair equipment loans (depending on inventory).
- VIRTUAL ZOOM GROUPS! Click here for a list of our current available programs.
The COA team continues its hard work for the community although our doors remain closed for public gatherings. We will re-open in the near future when our most vulnerable residents are able to gather safely. Please continue to connect with us and reach out if you need help, assistance or just a chat. We are open to serving you during this time as best we can even though our doors are temporarily closed.
|Alissa Anderson||Administrative Assistant||781-275-6825|
|Leslie Johnson||Saturday Activities Coordinator||781-275-6825|
|Hayley Williams||Daytime Dept. Assistant||781-275-6825|
|Donna Sokolski||Evening Dept. Assistant||781-275-6825|
|Marie Aaronian||Saturday Department Assistant||781-275-6825|
|Danika Castle||Social Worker||781-275-6825|
|MaryAnn McGrath||Daytime Dept. Assistant||781-275-6825|