Bedford Economic Development is your go-to resource for all things business in Bedford. If you are a business seeking to expand or locate in Bedford, please contact Alyssa Sandoval, the Economic Development Director, at 781-275-1111 or [email protected], for guidance.
Things that you should know about Bedford:
- Flexible mixed-use industrial zoning for all industrial zones supporting flexible site plans and business amenities
- Historic center and walkable business districts for retail, restaurants, and start up companies
- Founding member of the Middlesex 3 Coalition, a regional economic development partnership of communities and businesses along Route 3
- Two commuter shuttles serving corporate business parks including the REV Commuter Shuttle and Middlesex 3 Coalition shuttle with direct shuttle service from Alewife station.
- “Platinum” rated “BioReady®” community with 30 life sciences companies
- Growing high-tech and robotics hub in the Crosby Drive business district hosting robotics giant, iRobot, and IT companies from Oracle to Progress Software
We believe collaboration is key to having a sustainable community here in Bedford with a high quality of life for our residents and businesses. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you about opportunities in Bedford.
|Alyssa Sandoval||Economic Development Director||781-275-1111|