The Town of Bedford offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their Real Estate Tax, Personal Property Tax, Motor Vehicle Excise Tax, and Water/Sewer bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment. Pay online (click here).
Online Bill Payment offers the following benefits:
- View your bills online
- Register your account
- Make one time payments
- Schedule your payments or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Review payment history and bills up to 48 months
- Confirm that your payment was received
- Get email reminders
- Create an automatic payment schedule
Locating your account number on bill
- Real Estate is RE-Map-Parcel ID (ie: RE-5-6)
- Water/Sewer is WTR-Account number (ie: WTR-5100000000)
- There is no account number for Motor Vehicle, you need to enter your Bill and registration number when searching bills.
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or credit cards are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a service fee. The Town of Bedford only receives your invoice payment amount. The service fee is assessed by the processor.
- The service fee when using an Electronic Check is $0.40
- The service fee when using a Credit Card is 2.95%
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call (781)275-1517 or email [email protected].
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 x2700.
Online Bill Payment FAQs: Click here