The Bedford Department of Public Works is excited to announce a new Waste Wizard and Collection Calendar tool, available to now on the Trash & Recycling web page.
This new tool has several features that help put “All of Your Waste, in Just One Place.” Managing unwanted items should be simple and easy. While the solid waste and recycling industries are changing, residents can feel confident knowing they can access all disposal options available to them directly through this new tool. We also heard from residents that there was a strong desire to be able to skip the call center and report curbside collection issues online. This new tool makes that process possible, too.
Some key benefits include:
- Address-specific collection information.
- Print out a calendar or set a reminder for the schedules that are important to you.
- Report missed pickups online, 24/7, by clicking on the “Need Help” tab.
- “What do I do with…” over 700 pre-programs search terms in the Waste Wizard to help make getting rid of unwanted items simple.
- Translate the information directly to Spanish, Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- All Bedford residents (including those in developments with private disposal services) can find relevant information they need.
Interact with the tool on the Trash & Recycling main landing page of the Town website.
Please direct any questions to Liz Antanavica, Refuse & Recycling Administrator, (781)275-7605 x4261