The Town's Recycling contractor, Republic Services, is running behind schedule with recycling collection today, Tuesday January 17, 2023.
The following neighborhoods may be impacted:
- Washington St, Independence Rd and side streets
- Hartwell Rd (from South Rd to Bagley Ave)
- South Rd (from The Great Rd to Hartwell)
- Loomis St, Webber Ave, Winthrop and Lane Ave
- Ashby Rd and Walsh Rd
- Railroad Ave, Culter St, Otis St
- School Way, Mudge Way
- Elm St, Rodney Rd and Foster Rd
Republic Services will return tomorrow, Wednesday Jan 18, to collect any recycling they were unable to collect. The Department of Public works appreciates everyones patience as we work with the contractor to complete recycling collection. This delay impacts recycling collection only.
Residents who wish to get real time updates may sign up for Reminders and Alters in the new Waste Wizard tool on the Trash & Recycling page at www.bedfordma.gov/recycling