How do I reserve facility space in Bedford?

The Recreation Department does not handle facility rental in Bedford. For school use, please contact BPS Business Office: 781-275-7708. For Town Center Use, please contact the Town Center Director: 781-275-4880.

Show All Answers

1. What if my child needs inclusion support to attend a Recreation program?
2. What is Bedford Recreation's Refund/Cancellation policy?
3. How can I reserve a field in Bedford?
4. What is the Town's Flexible Spending Tax ID Number?
5. How can I get a tax receipt (FSA) from Recreation?
6. When does the next brochure come out?
7. When is Bedford Day 2024?
8. When does registration open?
9. Can the playground area by Kids' Club be reserved?
10. How do I reserve facility space in Bedford?
11. How do I apply for financial assistance for Recreation Programs?